Los Angeles, CA. Nov. 14-16, 2014
ISEPP Annual Conference
Rethinking Mental Health Care for Children & Adolescents: evidence-based & experience-based alternatives to the medical model
November 1-3 2013
CALL FOR PAPERS
The International Society for Ethical Psychology & Psychiatry, Inc. is accepting proposals for presentations related to alternative approaches and perspectives in mental health care for youth (e.g., Integrative Medicine, Trauma Informed Care, Child Therapy, Nutrition, Parenting, Mindfulness, Play, Family Therapy, Advocacy/Activism, Bullying, etc).
PROPOSAL FOR BREAKOUT SESSION*
(Information as it would appear in conference program)
1. Name of Presenter(s) and Credentials:
2. Title of Presentation:
3. Preferred Length of Presentation (not guaranteed): □ 45 minutes □ 60 minutes □ 90 minutes
4. Brief Summary of Presentation (200 words or less):
please include outline and estimated time for each segment (e.g., Intro – 5 minutes, Discussion/Q&A – 15 minutes)
5. Learning Objectives:
6. Target Audience (e.g. professionals, parents, survivors, etc.):
7. Format (e.g. workshop, lecture, discussion, interactive, etc.):
8. Short Biography (200 words or less) of Presenter(s):
9. A/V or other items needed (e.g., projector/screen, flipchart/markers, etc.):
Note: LCD Projectors, Screens, and power cords will be provided. Presenters are expected to bring their own laptop as well as any necessary adaptors (e.g., for Apple products).
*Presenters are expected to register for and attend conference.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: MAY 4 2013
EMAIL INFORMATION TO ISEPPCONFERENCE13@GMAIL.COM